Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Hey everyone! So...I have not died or moved to the other side of the world, I am just terrible at keeping in touch! I'm very new to this whole blogging thing but am hoping it will be a better way of keeping up on how everyone is doing and how much your cute little families are growing! I am hoping everyone is able to add to my blog because I have no idea how to navigate around and add. You would laugh if you knew how long it took me to figure out just this first part! :) I definitely felt like I was about 5 years old and had never seen a computer before! Anyway, I miss seeing all of you and hope you are doing well! Rawlee and I are doing great, we moved to Grace about a month ago. Here is a funny story all of us Soda girls will laugh at...the other night we were at a boys basketball game and their pep band started playing the school song. Of course the whole crowd stood up, Rawlee included. He looked down at me with a VERY clear expression on his face of "aren't you going to stand up?" I jokingly said, "isn't that a bit of a stretch. I am from Grace now, but really?" I did end up standing for the song; after a guy I have know since I was little leaned over to me and laughted saying, "now that's a new experience for you." It was all pretty funny. I guess that's what happens when you fall in love with a Grace guy, you end up living there and even standing and clapping during their school song! We like to tease each other about it but I truly have enjoyed living in Grace already. I have always loved so many people down there, so it has been a very easy adjustment! Everyone has been very welcoming! We have great neighbors - one is out snow blowing our driveway after every storm before we even have the chance to make it out ourselves. Our ward also has been great! We are both so excited for summer to come!! Anyway, I can't wait to see everyone's pictures!! I hope you are doing well!!!

2 comments:

Attitude of Gratitude said...

Hailey I am so glad you found my blog-of course I don't mind silly girl! What is going on with you? I would love to hear your pregnancy problems-it's quite the club to belong to. The things we do to get our miracles here right?! I have thought of you over the years, wondered how life has gone for you, and hoped that you were happy. Seriously email me anytime ok. ( fur02001@yahoo.com) we couch potatoes have to stick together!

Demo Kitchen said...

Hey! I don't know if you ever check this, but I just saw your name on someone else's list of bloggers and had to check our your blog! I would love to keep up with you guys and what is going on in your lives.